Thanksgiving is right around the corner and you can share the holiday with your pet by creating a fido and feline-friendly feast starting with these Tasty Turkey Mutt-fins. Not only are they a healthy dish for your dog or cat, but they will have them begging for more!
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Makes 10 -12
- ½ pound organic ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons ground sage
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients until well-blended.
- Spray mini muffin tin with non-stick coating.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out mix and fill container.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until completely done inside.
- Let cool, then remove.
- Refrigerate or freeze any leftovers.
OMD! Oh my dog, did you know that sage has natural anti-inflammatory benefits that may help relieve arthritis pain?
Neither Melinda nor CincyPet Magazine are veterinary experts and as such you should always consult your vet before introducing anything new into your pet’s diet.